Angela – colour 6a. Lenght 25cm. 220% density.
You will not find more realistic synthetic wigs so I am so happy to be able to share them with you.
- High quality synthetic wig / fiber wig, feels like human hair.
- Thin transparent lace, use concealer or powder to make it suit your skin tone.
- lacefront, You can put your part where you want with the help of a heat comb
- Heat-resistant wig, you can use heat up to 180 degrees
- Onesize Medium Size Hat (21.75 inches)
- Add Ready to wear to get the lace cutted of, babyhairs, thinned out (To prevent tangle), and plucked side or middle part.
- Add New haircut + ready to wear to change the haircut if you want shorter lenght, bangs etc.
Tips and tricks
- Use only recommended products, Keramoist or keracontrol shampoo, detangler conditioner and conditioner spray for the longest life.
- If you use the wig daily, I recommend that you have a few to alternate between.
- When the wig starts to tangle and get dry, you can flatten it for new life or use a steamer.
- You can add an elastic band so it fits tighter to the head, they are in accessories for hairextensions and wigs.
- It is one size on the synthetic wigs and should it be too large, there are tricks where it fits better, such as sewing on an elastic band. This is super easy to do yourself or you can buy for it. Write to me otherwise and I will guide you.
- If you are worried that the wig will slip off, there are strips of silicone you can have under the wig, “The wig fix”. You buy this at the therenatural.com and have a discount code “Indigoshair10”
Do not hesitate to write to me if you have any questions 0702151102