Amaya – black. Lenght 50cm. 220% density.
Very high quality fiber wig. It feels and works like human hair. You will be shocked how realistic it is.
- High quality synthetic wig/Fiber wig, they feel like real hair.
- Thin transparent lace, use concealer or powder to match your skin tone.
- Lacefront, You can put the legs where you want with the help of heating comb
- Heat resistant wig, you can use heat up to 190 degrees
- Onesize Size medium on the cap (21.75 inches)
- Select “Ready to wear” to have the lace trimmed, baby hair, thinned out (anti-tangle), Any side or center part plucked for a more realistic look.
- Select “Ready to wear + new haircut” to get the wig in any hairstyle, such as shorter length, framed around the face, cut up or bangs.
Tips and tricks
- Read and follow our care instructions carefully. You can find them here.
- If you are going to use the wig daily we recommend that you have a few pieces to alternate between.
- When the wig starts to wear out, you can use a flat iron for new life or use a steamer.
- Add elastic band if you want it to fit tighter against the head.
- The synthetic wigs are one size and should it be too big, they are easy to sew in, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a video.
- If you are worried about the wig slipping off, there are silicone bands you can wear under the wig, “The wig fix”. You buy this at the therenatural.com and have a discount code “Indigoshair10”
- To attach the wig Use Got2b yellow spray together with a shawl that you tie over and let sit for 5 minutes.
Don’t hesitate to write to Angelina if you have any questions, 0702151102 ❤️